SINCE ITS INCEPTION IN 2015, IMPACT 100 JERSEY COAST HAS AWARDED
$2.48 million IN GRANTS TO 24 HIGH-IMPACT PROJECT
SINCE ITS INCEPTION IN 2015, IMPACT 100 JERSEY COAST HAS AWARDED $2.4 million IN GRANTS TO 24 HIGH-IMPACT PROJECTS!
Meet our grantees and discover the life-changing projects these incredible organizations have implemented to help those in need in our community. For more Impact 100 Jersey Coast videos please visit our YouTube channel.
Congratulations to our grantees who each received an Impact Grant of $100,000!
2022 MISSION AWARDS
And congratulations to our finalists who each received a Mission Award of $8,750.
On November 17, 2021, we awarded four grants of $107,500 which have been used to:
- establish an educational bilingual program and nurse home visits to reduce postpartum depression.
- create a program that applies multiple art forms to address the rise in mental health issues in Monmouth County youth due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- build an expansion for free medical care for those in need due to the pandemic.
- train multi-cultural doulas from at-risk communities to form a cooperative, successfully bill Medicaid for services rendered and provide excellent patient experience
In 2020 we awarded four grants of $114,000 which have:
- helped at-risk children hurt by pandemic-induced learning loss.
- provided 88,000 meals for at least 450 children at risk of hunger in Monmouth County.
- assisted individuals and families struggling with chronic physical and mental health issues to maintain stable housing and receive appropriate support and employment services.
- provided people with special needs with the therapeutic benefits of personalized art programming during uncertain times.
In 2019 we awarded four grants of $110,000 which changed lives through:
- engaging low-income youth with a life-changing experience that leverages their passion for music into an education in technology and business.
- providing a center of environmental stewardship for underserved communities where, through a strategic and well-defined program, enabling high school students to be empowered to become mindful and resourceful leaders:
- providing much-needed advocate services for foster children in Monmouth County who have never previously received these vital services.
- expanding and modernizing an antiquated, undersized kitchen to better serve guests who depend on these meals every day, as well as adding delivery services for elderly and disabled guests.
In 2018 we awarded three grants of $112,000. These grants:
- transformed the lives of caregivers, their loved ones with dementia, as well as the lives of the volunteers and youth who support them through an innovative Alzheimer’s Respite Care Program.
- strengthened and empowered individuals working through recovery by relieving the stigma and shame commonly associated with addiction and mental health, using a unique program focused on the entire family unit.
- helped to find employment for people challenged by significant cognitive limitations by identifying individual strengths, talents, interests, and passions.
2016 & 2017 GRANTS
In 2017 we awarded two grants of $123,000. In 2016, our inaugural year, we awarded one grant of $145,000.