BECOME A SPONSOR
Each year, members’ donations are pooled to award a high-impact transformational grant of at least $100,000 to nonprofit(s) that are selected through a rigorous grant review process and ultimately, a one member/one vote process.
Because 100% of member donations are passed directly to our grant recipients, we require additional contributions from members and sponsors to fund our operating expenses. Sponsors can participate in this powerful grassroots effort by donating cash or providing goods or services. In addition, we welcome sponsors who wish to support Impact 100 Jersey Coast by sponsoring women for membership.
All contributions are welcome and make you a Friend of Impact. Benefits include:
- Logo and recognition on our website
- Official acknowledgement for IRS purposes
All benefits of Friends of Impact, plus:
- Listing in the program for our Annual Meeting, with most members in attendance
- Mention in remarks at our Annual Meeting
All benefits of a Bronze Sponsor, plus:
- 2 complimentary tickets to our Annual Meeting
- Opportunity to sponsor an event
All benefits of a Silver Sponsor, plus:
- 3 complimentary tickets to our Annual Meeting
- Formal recognition during program at our Annual Meeting
- Photo opportunity with Leadership of Impact 100 Jersey Coast
All benefits of a Gold Sponsor, plus:
- 4 complimentary tickets to our Annual Meeting
- Premium Placement in our Annual Meeting Program
- Premium Placement on our Website
In addition we will work to get press coverage for sponsors and their contributions.
Please contact Denise Liotta at email@example.com for more information.
SPONSOR A MEMBER
We invite companies who wish to support Impact 100 Jersey Coast to consider sponsoring women for membership. Offering an Impact membership to an emerging high-potential woman in your organization is highly motivational and a great tool to recognize
- collaborating with professional and philanthropic women will help develop a well-rounded corporate leader who feels connected to both her organization and her community.
- Impact’s in-depth grant training and review process provide an external channel for your employee to further develop her analytical and leadership skills.
- as your employee(s) serve as ambassadors for your company, a deeper sense of commitment and corporate pride will emerge.
The cost of sponsoring a woman for membership is $1,100 per membership year. $1,000 is applied to your designated member and the grant awarded. $100 supports administrative expenses and event costs. The member(s) you designate will have full membership privileges and voting rights.
To be eligible to participate in all member activities and vote at our Annual Meeting, membership forms and donations must be received before MARCH 15TH. Memberships received after March 15th will be eligible for networking functions but will not be eligible to participate in our grant review process or vote at our Annual Meeting until the next grant cycle. Please click the button below to download the form.